02 January 2010

Week One, Thing 2 - 7 and 1/2 Habits

I like the idea that learning continues throughout life, but more than that I liked discovering that I am already a life long learner. I love to read and have discussions about what I have read. I take classes in yoga and Swing dance, as well as classes that pertain to technology and libraries. Learning new things is sometimes difficult for me because I tend to compare myself to others. I just have to remember that they may have been doing this longer than me or remember that some people have more of a talent for certain things. I also need to remember that there is always help out here in the form of friends with expertise, the Internet, and countless other technologies, etc. Habit 7 and 1/2 is definitely my favorite. I love to play! :)

No comments: